Saturday, July 23, 2011

[ME2DAY] 110723 DARA: "Meeting a fan at the airport feels different. And soon on 2NE1 TV..." [puto]


 An airport photo taken by a fan discovered!!! Keke When I see a fan in the airport, it feels very different from when I meet them in programs or performances~! When I go overseas, whether for a long period or for just 2 days 1 night, the feeling of leaving home makes me feel really lonely, but how shall I put it, it feels like they came specially to meet and welcome me!+.+It’s a bit mushy, but wave to me Ke

No matter when, no matter where we go, the fans who come to meet us~ travel safely!+.+And if possible, my left side is prettier! So please take pictures of my left profile. ke Soon, in 2NE1 TV, our performance in Singapore-Ugly MV-our crazy schedule for our Japan activities will be out. Also, the truth about Darong’s stamina and the cool image she showed in overcoming her fear of flying. Look forward to it!^_^

TAGS: After seeing Dara’s cam, Choi PD’s got in touch.. “Ssan PD, sign a contract with me” Dodoong! Public Relations Manager and now PD? Keke

Translated by: mandu00 @ ygladies.com
posted by Randa love 2ne1

No comments:

Post a Comment